- Colorism Project
- Colorism Project, Inc.'s Blog
- Complexity Publishing, LLC
- Complexity Talk Radio
- Complexity Talk Radio's Blog
- Culbreth, Jung-Kim & Severino, LLC
- Dr. Donnamaria Culbreth
- I Am Beautiful Global, Inc.
- I Am Beautiful Global, Inc.'s Blog
- It Takes A Village
- Journal of Colorism Studies
- Journal of Colorism Studies' Blog
- Living Life Fabulous at Fifty
- Mixed Race Identity
- National Girls and Women of Color Council, Inc.
- National Girls and Women of Color Council, Inc.'s Blog
- Talking About Colorism Out in the Open – Blog
Category Archives: Paving your path to greatness
Know Your Worth
In your life’s blueprint should be a deep belief in your own dignity, your own worth, and your own somebodiness. Don’t allow anybody to make you feel that you are nobody. Always feels that you count, always feel that you … Continue reading
Posted in high expectations, high standrds, Know Your Worth, moving forward, Paving your path to greatness, positive thoughts, psychological well being, refuse to settle, self-love Tagged boundaries, creativity, empowerment, goals, GOAT, job, knowledge, lead, opportunities, Passion, perseverance, personal, personal goals, professional, professional goals, seat at the table, self-esteem, self-identity, self-love, self-pride, self-worth, Serena Williams, set your own table, skills, success, talents, worth 1 Comment
Keep Moving Forward!
Greetings As we prepare to enter a new season, what are you going to do to make this time in your life meaningful? Have you planned a much-needed vacation, decided to plant a flower garden, write your memoirs, a novel, … Continue reading
Posted in Accomplish, moving forward, Paving your path to greatness Tagged goals, life plans, live with passion, moving forward, success 1 Comment
In 2018, “Be The Change That You Wish To See In The World” (Gandhi).
There is something about the end of each year, regardless of how good or bad the year began or ended that makes me pause and reflect upon my life and this reflection always leaves me with an array of emotions. … Continue reading